Nautical. Pull it Off Without Looking Like a Flag.
Yes, Nautical is a thing and it's HOT!
So you're already planning what to bring
along in the boat or to that party you're invited to over the 4th, but
have you considered what you're going to wear yet? This is why you have
us! Once again, we have you covered. Literally.
Here are some of our favorite tips to pull off a Nautical look:
1. Consider a simple blue & white stripe dress or shirt….. because you can wear that ALL year round… then throw in a pop of red with your accessories- maybe a red bandana or red necklace!
2. Make one piece breezy... go for linen, or a lighter scarf or a tunic with some flow to it.
3. There are of course the obvious color choices of Red, White and Blue... but don't forget about our neutral friends, Gray or Black who go well with accessories like Heather is wearing in our picture here.
4. Add a white belt to your waist. Be sure to keep it at your natural waist.
5. And of course there's always boat shoes. It's in the name after all.